Our Ratio Christi Campus Apologetics Alliance at The Ohio State University hosted Dr. Frank Turek, author of “I Don’t Have Enough to be an Atheist” at The Ohio State University on Jan 28th, 2019. Dr. Turek is also author of Stealing from God: Why Atheists Have to Make Their Case. He has debated Christopher Hitchens, Michael Shermer and others. He spoke to a standing room only crowd of over 500 people.
The outline of the book goes like this:
1.Truth about reality is knowable
2. Opposites cannot both be true
3. The theistic God exists
4. Miracles are possible
5. Miracles performed in connection with a truth claim are acts of God to confirm the truth of God through a messenger of God
6. The New Testament documents are reliable
7. As witnessed in the New Testament, Jesus is God incarnate
8. Jesus’ claim to divinity was proven by an unique convergence of miracles/his resurrection
9. Therefore, Jesus was God in human flesh.
10. Whatever Jesus (who is God) affirmed as true, is true
11. Jesus affirmed that the Bible is the Word of God
12. Therefore, it is true that the Bible is the Word of God