As far as leaving comment on this blog, here are some of the guidelines. Whether you chose to follow them is up to you!
- If you leave a comment that has nothing to do with the post, I will probably delete it.
- If you leave a comment that is nasty and you go off on some rant where you decide to cuss me out or you get really emotional, I will delete it.
- If you leave a comment and is not remotely thoughtful or lacks content and is more of a personal tirade, I will probably delete it. In other words, childish comments are generally deleted.
- If I don’t respond your comment, it may mean that I am really busy and just don’t have the time to engage it. Or, it may be that I turned the comments off for a season of time. I don’t do much online debating.
- If I say I am no longer interested in discussing the topic or I am done debating the issue, that means I am really done! Translation: That means I don’t read any more comments after that. You may say, “Well, I win and you lose.” Guess what? You’re welcome to congratulate yourself!
- I generally don’t debate whether Jesus existed anymore. I find it to an embarrassment to academia. I have seen the same objections by Jesus mythers over and over and I am quite bored with the topic. So if you jump around the internet and say things like, “There is not one shred of evidence for the existence of Jesus,” I will delete it. It shows a complete lack of understanding of historical method and epistemology.