If you are a pastor, ministry leader or anyone else and if you are interested in me speaking or teaching at your campus, congregation, conference, etc, here is a list of SOME of the topics I do:
Contact: I can be emailed at email@example.com or go to here:
Jewish Topics/Jewish Essence of the Faith
- A Look at Jesus in Jewish Context: Why is the Culture so Confused About Jesus?
- Rabbi/Student Relationship: A Look at Discipleship in the First Century and What It Means Today
- What We Can Learn From Paul: Apostle to Jews and Gentiles
- Israel and the Nations: God’s Plan For the World
- How Should a Christian View Israel?
- Why Jesus is Our Passover Lamb
- A Look at Messianic Prophecy: Why Jesus is the Jewish Messiah
- The Resurrection of the Jewish Messiah: The Jewish Background of the Resurrection
- Jesus and the Feasts of Israel
- Isaiah 53: The Suffering Messiah Who Brings Us Shalom
- Where is Your Heart? A Look at The Shema: A Look at Deuteronomy 6:4-9:
- The Sermon on The Mount
- A Look at the F.A.C.T.’s of the Resurrection of Jesus
- Identity and Idolatry: Finding Your Identity As An Image Bearer of God
- The First Question in Discussing God’s Existence
- I Don’t Have Enough Faith To Be An Atheist/Is Christianity True?: Four Point Presentation: 1. God’s Existence 2. Are Miracles Possible? 3. Is the New Testament True and Trustworthy? 4. Who is Jesus?
- Apologetics and the Culture: What Are The Questions People Are Asking And How To Answer Them
- God and the University: Are Parents and Churches Equipping Their Kids for College?
- Acts 17: Learning from Paul: Finding Common Ground With People
- Can We Trust the New Testament? A Look at P.O.W.E.R.
- Is Jesus Really the Messiah? A Look at the Messianic T.A.S.K.
- Is Jesus the Only Way to God? A Look at Religious Pluralism
The Ohio State University, Campus Apologetics Alliance Meetings
Jan 9, 16, 17, 24, Feb 5, 12, 19, 26th, March 5, 12, 19, 26th, April 2, 9, 16th, 2019
Gospel Lighthouse, Feb 7, 14, 21, 28, March 7th, 2019.
Ministerial Church of Christ Meeting: Apologetics Presentation, Feb 12th, 2019
Athens, Ohio, Ohio University, Ratio Christi Chapter, March 29th, 2019