If you are a pastor, ministry leader or anyone else and if you are interested in me speaking or teaching at your campus, congregation, conference, etc, here is a list of SOME of the topics I do:
Contact: I can be emailed at email@example.com or go to here:
Jewish Topics/Jewish Essence of the Faith
- A Look at Jesus in Jewish Context: Why is the Culture so Confused About Jesus?
- Rabbi/Student Relationship: A Look at Discipleship in the First Century and What It Means Today
- What We Can Learn From Paul: Apostle to Jews and Gentiles
- Israel and the Nations: God’s Plan For the World
- How Should a Christian View Israel?
- Why Jesus is Our Passover Lamb
- A Look at Messianic Prophecy: Why Jesus is the Jewish Messiah
- The Resurrection of the Jewish Messiah: The Jewish Background of the Resurrection
- Jesus and the Feasts of Israel
- Isaiah 53: The Suffering Messiah Who Brings Us Shalom
- Where is Your Heart? A Look at The Shema: A Look at Deuteronomy 6:4-9:
- The Sermon on The Mount
- A Look at the F.A.C.T.’s of the Resurrection of Jesus
- Identity and Idolatry: Finding Your Identity As An Image Bearer of God
- The First Question in Discussing God’s Existence
- I Don’t Have Enough Faith To Be An Atheist/Is Christianity True?: Four Point Presentation: 1. God’s Existence 2. Are Miracles Possible? 3. Is the New Testament True and Trustworthy? 4. Who is Jesus?
- Apologetics and the Culture: What Are The Questions People Are Asking And How To Answer Them
- God and the University: Are Parents and Churches Equipping Their Kids for College?
- Acts 17: Learning from Paul: Finding Common Ground With People
- Can We Trust the New Testament? A Look at P.O.W.E.R.
- Is Jesus Really the Messiah? A Look at the Messianic T.A.S.K.
- Is Jesus the Only Way to God? A Look at Religious Pluralism
Calvary Chapel, Lima, Ohio, Jan 28th, 2018
The Ohio State University, Ratio Christi Campus Apologetics Meetings
|January 11th 2018|
|January 18th, 2018|
|January 25th, 2018|
|February 1, 2018|
|February 8, 2018|
|February 15th, 2018|
|February 22nd, 2018|
|March 1, 2018|
|March 8nd, 2018|
|March 29th, 2018|
|April 5th 2018|
|April 12th, 2018
|April 19th, 2019|
Portland State, Portland, OR: March 9th, 2019
Messianic Studies Institute, Columbus, Ohio, March 7th, 14th
Seaman United Methodist, Seaman, Ohio, May 6th, 2018
First Baptist, Ada, Ohio, July 8th, 2019